Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Men Get Hungry Too

Paula and I spend a lot of time discussing the blog, which often leads to brainstorming about men. During one such conversation, Justin spoke up, saying, "Men read your blog too, you know. It might be nice to see a girl every once in a while." Touche, Justin. Touche. So, in honor of his big birthday today, we've decided to do a special edition of Hungry for, well, Women!

Now, the following women were solely chosen and approved by Justin himself. They will not be accompanied by any comments from myself, because who am I to judge? He supports me in my love for Justin Timberlake and John Krasinski, no questions asked, so I can only do the same for him. And, as he pointed out, he has offered a wide variety of girls. So, without further ado, in his own words, we give you...

The sexy, raspy voice girl
(Scarlett Johansson)


The Canadian girl next door
(Cobie Smulders)


The athlete
(Alex Morgan)


The mom
(Reese Witherspoon)


The pirate
(Keira Knightley)


The girl with an accent
(Penelope Cruz)


The girl who dates the other Justin 
(Jessica Biel)


So there you have it, dear readers! Justin and I hope you enjoyed this very special edition of Hungry. I suppose it's good to have a male perspective every once in a while. Not too frequently though ;)

Happy birthday Just!

Bon appetit! Buen provecho! Girls!

Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment